-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-01-2002, 10:42 AM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Tanabe exhaust questions.

Anyone know the big difference between the Super Racing Medalion, and the Super Hyper Medalion exhaust?

It is exhaust time, and I am thinking I want the tanabe, but not sure which one.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2002, 01:47 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Well... hmmm...... maybe I will go with a sheep dog.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2002, 01:49 PM
tbk49's Avatar
tbk49 tbk49 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 878
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to tbk49
sheeps are good...i think they only make one of those for a hb, they do both for a crx though id go with the medallion
__________________
blah
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2002, 02:49 PM
QuickSilverEF9 QuickSilverEF9 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 630
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to QuickSilverEF9
Last time I checked they only made hyper medallion exhaust for the 4th generation civic......
__________________
1997 Golf GTI VR6
-Leather Interior
-47000 miles
-JVC KDSH707 Head Unit
ON THE WAY
-2xInfinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 components
-12" Polk Momo sub
-JBL 600.1 amp
Future
-Brock B2 deep dish wheels
-Suspension.....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2002, 03:18 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by QuickSilverEF9
Last time I checked they only made hyper medallion exhaust for the 4th generation civic......

Depends on who you talk to.

I think I am going to get the sheep dog. Last time I had one, I was one out of three people in Utah to have them.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
exhaust question 89corollajoke Corolla/Matrix/Voltz 2 07-08-2009 11:22 AM
tanabe exhaust darthturbo 3000GT/Stealth 1 07-06-2005 12:28 AM
FS: Tanabe Exhaust and Suspension! A Spec Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange 0 01-11-2005 04:58 PM
Tanabe Exhaust youngdrifter_x 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX 19 12-18-2003 04:01 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts