|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ferrari Enzo
Hi!
I'm building a Revell Ferrari Enzo. I'm almost finnished with this car, I have paint the body in Tamiya bright red. I love the paintjob on this car, hope you too like it? ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari Enzo
Seems nice! If you want, you can take ideas from mine!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari Enzo
Great start
__________________
![]()
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|