-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > TrailBlazer | Trailblazer EXT
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-16-2007, 12:06 AM
drjimbo drjimbo is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spark Plugs in 2002 TB

What type of spark are factory installed on a 2002 TB? Are they iridium, platinum, or some combination? I am changing mine at 100,000 miles and would like to get at least 50,000 miles out of the ones I replace them with. I'm sure iridium are the best but they're also the most expensive. Are there any disadvantages to using the Bosch Platinum 4+ or even 2+ instead? I can get these at a much better price. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 AM
maxwedge maxwedge is offline
A990 racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 17,072
Thanks: 26
Thanked 388 Times in 379 Posts
Re: Spark Plugs in 2002 TB

Plats, the most recent replacement is 41-103 iriduiums set at .50. Stay with AC!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2007, 11:34 PM
drjimbo drjimbo is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Spark Plugs in 2002 TB

Got the AC iridiums for $7 each. Thanks and I hope that's the last set I buy.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > TrailBlazer | Trailblazer EXT


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts