|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Rear Automatic Levelling Shocks
Had to recently replace my rear shocks with automatic level system. From the dealership, the parts would have cost $1,000 canadian. AC Delco sells a pair for a couple of hundred, BUT they are not direct replacement parts. They have to be MANUALLY filled with air (like a tire) when the vehicle needs to be raised. A lot of work is also required when retro-fitting these shocks.
I ended up going with Monroe Max-Air MA824MM shocks. They are a direct replacement and have the same air tube fitting as the original GM ones. Easy bolt-ons Hope this helps... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Rear Automatic Levelling Shocks
I also have Monroes...not sure if exactly same number....but the fit was instant.
The original inflater - compressor and controller - died also..so now I use a 10$ tire inflater: it has a pressure gauge so I check from time to time.
__________________
'93 Ponty Transport 3.8; 2011 SUzuki SX4 AWD (wife's) ; 2015 Sorento 2.4 AWD 1928 Graham Paige Model 629 I don't believe in miracles. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|