|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
My friend is coming over soon with his video camera. We are going to strap it onto my RC car, and drive it around, smashing it into AOL cd's, old computer parts, soda bottles, and maybe some fruit. He has all this software and stuff for his computer, and he's going to make a video of it on his computer. When he finishes it, I can e-mail it, in pieces, to who ever wants it. I hope his camera isn't too big for my car!
__________________
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
That sounds like fun.
I'm on too slow of a connection to see the video though.
__________________
Nissan Z.net |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
MBTN, if its not too big, I can also upload it on my server for everyone to see here
__________________
Welcome to the Revolution |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
We are finished! We are such assholes!
My friend hopefully will break it up into pieces, so it can be downloaded. The camera on the car didn't work out too well, although we did hit Mountain Dew bottles. We destroyed a mouse, gamepad, and video card though with hammers and hockey sticks. I slipped and fell on my ass hitting cd's with my hockey stick. Unfortunately, my friend is really bad with the camera, and he filmed the ground most of the time. I hit my other friend in the ribs finally with my RC car, after failing and losing a wheel! ![]() We are doing it again tomorrow night.
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good luck
__________________
Welcome to the Revolution |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sounds like fun guys can I come.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe you should take the videocamera and race around a bit and make a site. Post the video on the site, so we can see it. Can you do it? Or do you have an old camera?
Ahkmid. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
And here's my version of "smashy smashy".
![]()
__________________
Decent signature coming soon... |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm going to kill you...
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol thats the best looking F50 I've seen.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
ARE YOU HEARTLESS??
THe F50 is $620000(!), and it is just sitting there, badly beat up. What will happen in Enzo sees it. I almost cried, what do think will happen to him (suicide??) What did the dumb bloke who owns that do?? Where did you get that picture? THe F50 is a piece of art, with a F1-based engine, carbon fibre and aluminum making up most of the components. Ferrari made only 349, then introduced a 350th one as a surprise. Well, there may only be 349 again. I'm going to go weep in a corner for awhile. PS, was the car repaired (if so, my bet is it cost 400 grand) |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whoa! Take it easy! I saw that pic a while ago, I tihnk that it was at supercars.net there are other worse ones like a 993 Twin Turbo, you'll know it if you see it. I also don't think theat the dumb bloke who crashed it wanted to crash it. It race on a track and he probably just lost traction and hit the fence. Things like this happen. DOn't give me that "he shouldn't have been driving it" because what's the point of having a $620 000 car if you don't drive it.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I never said "he shouldn't be driving it", I feel if you pay money for a car you should drive it! (very few cars appreciate, inflation just makes it look that way)
Still, the picture is very depressing, one should know his or her limits before going all out (also, know the cars limits) |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree, but look at what happened with Earnhardt and other drivers. They know there limits but accidents do happen.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|