|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
2.2 liter exhaust question
I was doing some mild offroading to avoid having to turn left onto a busy road, when I ran over a dried pile of concrete and tore the muffler off. Without a muffler it sounds like those "fart trumpet" mufflers the ricers use, which is quite embarassing. My question is has anyone put a glasspack on a 2.2 liter engine? Did it sound to "ricey"? Sort of like a weed-eater? They sound great on my truck, but it also sounds great with no muffler. I don't care much about the car, and just want to get by as cheap as possible, but without sounding like a 16 year old high schooler every time I touch the gas.
__________________
'04 Cavalier coupe M/T 2.2 Ecotec Supercharged 14 PSI boost, charge air cooler, 42# injectors Tuned with HP Tuners Poly engine/trans/control arm bushings Self built and self programmed progressive methanol injection system |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|