|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Which car would look better as a street racer? | |||
| 98 Jetta |
|
0 | 0% |
| 99 Honda Civic |
|
0 | 0% |
| 98 Cavalier |
|
0 | 0% |
| 95 honda Civic Hatchback |
|
0 | 0% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Street Racing
Im the biggest street racing fan ever and once i turn 16 i got a cavalier in my driveway waiting for me to drive it. I got it all street racing ready and sound system.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope you live long enough to realize how stupid street racing is...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Racing is great And I encourage it 100%...... As long as it's on the track. It's just too dangerous to race around on the street, and track racing is more fun anyways.
__________________
My dream, feel free to donate some money to help
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good luck with that Cavilier :hehehe:
![]() But if I had to vote, I would chose the Jetta. I think it would be a very quick car. But I would only race at the track not on the street. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Trust me man, racin' on the street will just end in trama. Go to the Eclipse forum & read what happen to me, dude.
Just race at the track. It's just as fun...
__________________
Alan
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|