-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-18-2007, 11:07 PM
RAZ! RAZ! is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Purchase Advice Needed, Please Help!

Hi I'm just getting into airbrushing and have seriously been looking at buying an Aztek - A4709 (plastic) or the A7778 (metal). I like the idea of the ergonomic design, as I had an accident with my hand a few years back. Although I have full use of it, my forefinger is slightly numb and my hand can get a little sore and tired after a while. I'm looking to find out what differences there are, if any between the two (in feel and weight) and how anyone rates their performance across the board in comparison with other airbrush brands? I'd be grateful for any help I can get, as I can't test them out for my self. They are not yet available in my country (NZ) and I will have to buy via the web, so I'm relying on some good advice here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-29-2007, 03:06 PM
silverfroman silverfroman is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to silverfroman
Re: Purchase Advice Needed, Please Help!

Hey, i know im a lil late on this but, Ive used aztek airbrushes b4, I wasnt crazy about them. A badger anthem is a really good air brush, dual action, great quality, and it will only leave your wallet bout $75. short. They also make single action air brushes. Their alot easier to work with when doin single lines.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-30-2007, 03:15 AM
RAZ! RAZ! is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Purchase Advice Needed, Please Help!

Thanks for your advice silverfroman! It is a bit late but I appritiate the reply.
In the end I opted for an Iwata and I've got to say it's not bad at all. Now I've just got to master the art! Thanks again! Cheers Raz!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-30-2007, 10:44 AM
SieG SieG is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 276
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to SieG
Re: Purchase Advice Needed, Please Help!

I had that plastic aztek, and i didnt like it. Especially cleaning it.
__________________
www.SiegArts.net
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts