|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will not accelerate
My 1995 corsica v6 will not accelerate over like 40 mph. it just feels like it is stalling. any help?
thanks clay |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Will not accelerate
For that kind of trouble there should be some trouble codes setting. Has the check engine light came on EVER? If so, get it to Autozone or Advance and get a code check. Just off hand I would guess a clogged fuel filter, failing fuel pump, EGR valve, or MAP sensor could be causing this, but just wild guesses on my part.
__________________
I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|