-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Lumina
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-15-2007, 01:24 AM
luminadrvr luminadrvr is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1990 Lumina jerks when accelerating

When I accelerate over 50mph the car jerks repeatedly for about 15-20 seconds and then accelerates with no problem. 3 months ago I had all plugs replaced, an oil change and a fuel filter change. This is all I've had done since I've started driving this car. What could this be?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2007, 06:48 AM
maxwedge maxwedge is offline
A990 racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 17,072
Thanks: 26
Thanked 388 Times in 379 Posts
Re: 1990 Lumina jerks when accelerating

Welcome to AF. Possible ignition misfire, possible tcc slippage, someone has to drive this to diagnose the condition.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Lumina


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts