|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
can someone tell me where the fuel pump relay switch is located on a 1996 chev. corsica
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: help me find? thanks
Hello,
I am looking in my 1996 L Platform Corsica Service manuals volumes one and two but can't locate a "fuel pump relay switch". What exactly are you looking for? The fuel pump relay is located in the right front corner of the engine compartment. Mary Jo Last edited by ruralways; 05-13-2007 at 09:27 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: help me find? thanks
You must mean fuel pump relay, not switch. GM usually puts these on the firewall. Should be 2-3 relays on there or the fender. Not sure which it would be without a manual.
__________________
I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|