|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2001 R/T - Low idle problem
I just got a blown head gasket replaced, and now the car wants to die instead of idle. It did it a few times after I picked up the car, but not until it had been driven about 60-75 miles. It wouldn't stay cranked this morning after sitting all night. I'm thinking the idle control valve got messed up, but I'm not sure where it is to check it.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2001 R/T - Low idle problem
Follow up:
It runs for a few minutes after revving the engine several times. Then it goes back to stalling out. Considering where the ICV is (I did find its location) I can't even get my hands to it to check out the air intake. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|