-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community
Classifieds buy and sell, no vendors.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-07-2001, 10:18 AM
Shobo Shobo is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 157
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Shobo
wanted.........

I need the stock intake for the 2000 infiniti G20 A.S.A.P.....Anyone who has aftermarket intake who doesn't want their stock intake....im willing to buy it from u......CUz my freakin parent accidently threw it away......Thankx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2001, 03:41 AM
Shobo Shobo is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 157
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Shobo
I FOUND IT!!!I Dont need it no MORE!! :bandit:
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anycar You wanted Anything you want in it sportsb4life7 Street Racing 57 06-28-2004 09:59 PM
WANTED!! I want to buy a set of S13 headlights anyone!! mx6t_ant 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX 2 03-16-2004 08:33 PM
Want interior customization but don't want to bother with the mess? jaredu Cars in General 0 09-15-2003 10:10 PM
body kit wanted/coilovers wanted slammedcivicsi '71-'87 Civic | CRX 6 01-27-2002 08:25 PM
I want Intake, JWT Pop has pipe or no? I want pipe, any Intake I can get with it?? DJ Hotpokit Engine 2 10-28-2001 09:27 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts