|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :) |
| View Poll Results: What Car Sould I Buy? | |||
| Audi A4 |
|
2 | 5.88% |
| E36 BMW |
|
6 | 17.65% |
| Mazda RX-7 |
|
8 | 23.53% |
| Mitsubishi 3000GT |
|
6 | 17.65% |
| Nissan 300zxtt |
|
7 | 20.59% |
| Nissan 240sx |
|
0 | 0% |
| Toyota MR-2 |
|
2 | 5.88% |
| VW Passat |
|
0 | 0% |
| Other |
|
3 | 8.82% |
| Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
-96+ Audi A4
-E36 BMW Cpe -95+ Mitsubishi 3000GT -93-95 Mazda RX-7 -Nissan 300zxtt ( I want this most) -Nissan 240sx w/sr swap -91+ Toyota MR-2 -99+ VW Passat 1.8t -Other Hey, whats up. Im looking to buy a new car soon. I currently own a 94 Mitsubishi Galant and want to upgrade to something very sporty, fast and nice. All of the cars on the list I have done extensive research on so I know what I'm getting into. Also I am 19 and in college and plan on keeping the car for a while and want something I'll stay happy with. Another thing just in case you are wondering, I am a very responsible driver so all of the cars are reasonable, I just have to find some of the rarer ones at a decent price. Well you guys let me know what you think. Also if you have any suggestions I didnt think of that could help. Last edited by hemicuda1313; 10-11-2002 at 10:07 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
if you don't care about caring alot of friends around, then the Z32 is for you. (300ZX TT) the reason why i choose this over the RX-7 is becsaue it wno't cost you a arm and a leg to maintain it. most shops don't even deal with rotarys. even the dealer doesn't deal with them! so yeah Z32, you just can't lose.
__________________
303whp stock internal KA-T 94 Acura NSX Best E.T. 13.559 Best Trap speed 107.62 mph |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah about the friends thing...I acually want a smaller car so I dont have to drive them around...They all have cars their parents pay for yet they never want to drive so I always used to have to go 5 deep in the galant. That just looks bad.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
300zxtt all the way... 240sx is cool too, but the 300zx can be a monster...
Then again, the 240sx could be a monster with the right engine in it... *shrugs* -Grendel |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kinda depends on what you want out of your car...but I chose the E36 ///M3...for the fact that it is just as fast as the Z32 TT but handles exceptionally well...
Z32 TT is great and would be my first choice but...the ///M3 weighes less and is more nimble which is impt to me. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
A 95+ VR4 will rock you like no other car.
![]()
__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm) |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
00/01 audi S4.
only if that's within your budget. AWD + turbos = win.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
Voted 300ZX TT. 3000GT VR4 = too heavy for my tastes, RX-7 = too high maintenance, rest of cars = too slow, unless you're talking about the E36 M3, which is gonna be costly and hard to find.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
oh come on please dont say that the vr4 is heavy, when its like 200lbs heavier than the 300zx. its got awd and more hp than the 300zx. the 300zxtt is a very nice car, but imo the 3000gt is better not only performance wise but also when it comes to looks. i would suggest a 97-99 3000gt VR4.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
E36 is alot easier to maintain and handles much better then any other cars on your list. Much easier to live with then a 300zx. Not gunna be as fast, but I think everything else more then makes up for it.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
1993 3000GT VR4: http://www.edmunds.com/used/1993/mit.....6.Mitsubishi*
1993 300ZX TT: http://www.edmunds.com/used/1993/nis...enav..6.Nissan* About a 330-lb difference. I'm not gonna argue with you, because I can tell by your name that you're going to be biased. In my unbiased opinion, the 300ZX TT is the better car. There's a reason it was on Car and Driver's 10Best list every year it was produced. I don't remember seeing the 3000GT VR4 pull that off. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
did you not notice that he said 3000gt 95+. yea i know im biased, but dont take me wrong man i would love to own a 300zx tt but i just think a 95+ 3000gt VR4 is a better all around car. 320hp vs 300hp. 97-99 3000gt vr4s weigh about 3700 lbs. AWD baby!!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help me Buy a Car!
all of those cars you have up there are damn amzing cars. i would be happy to own any of them, i know my name says 300zxtt, but sold it a few weeks ago.
my top 3 choices in no particular order would be the audi a4 modified=ladies+ looks really classy when done right 300zxtt=ladies as well as alot of power and the mr2= double take when they get smoked by it. Last edited by 91300zxtt; 07-16-2004 at 12:44 PM. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
yup, the 300zx is a japanese ferrari, but it'll cost a lot maintenance.
voted for the RX-7, nice shapes, good performance, rare sight. Quote:
me too, I don't have your opportunities cu
__________________
![]() still searching for a decent dorifto device"If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, is Honda Motorsports then HOMO?" |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
i would say its between these 3
-Nissan 300zxtt -Nissan 240sx w/sr swap -91+ Toyota MR-2 just letting you know.. the 91-95 (i think) mr2 is really hard to find.. its almost impossible to find a turbo one.. the 240s are everywhere.. and so are the swaps... now.. the 300zx.. man.. thats a nice car.. but it'll also be a lil challenge if ur looking for a tt one.. anyways i would say the 300zx good luck!! |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|