|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
amazing fridge!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
"Video has been removed from youtube"
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
wow it was on there for a day wtf lol nvm then
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
I hate it when people take videos down like that and then youtube doesn't even remove them from their index lists... Kinda sucks when your surfin videos and think you found a sweet one until you click it and its gone.
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
Hmm.. did it shoot beers?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
it was this launcher that a beer would come out of the fridge onto this platform and launch it across the room to the person sitting on the couch operated by keyless car remote... was dead accurate.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
that sounds tight... wish we could watch it...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
That's awesome, too bad it doesn't fire bottles.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
Freakin awesome!!!!
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
HOLY SHIT!! I want one. I want one. I want one. That is the best right there. Damn I wish I learning stuff like that back in college.
Brian... that's the last thing you need.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd 75 Monte Carlo SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake... 12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded 01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP 95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP 88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
that's freakin' hilarious... I wouldn't mind having one of those... but what happens when you misplace the remote, or it goes crazy and starts randomly firing beer at you...
hah..
__________________
Quote:
1991 Eagle Talon TSI - Broken Head removed, block broken, trans in hatch ![]() 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD- in pieces 3" exhaust, rebuilt bottom end Project: Assemble the Eagle is underway... and now with AWD 2003 Lancer Evo 1630hp/1593ft lb tq |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
Quote:
I bet its all foamy from the launch... Blah...
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
Quote:
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd 75 Monte Carlo SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake... 12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded 01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP 95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP 88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: amazing fridge!
That is amazing.... I need to do a project next year for MechE 101, too bad this is already taken!
I wouldnt like it though, for one I like bottles better and number two wouldnt it get shaken up really bad? They totally should have made it pnumatic, like a beer can potato gun thing. Ha, just press the button and FLUMP SSSSSSSSSSSSSS *SMACK*!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|