-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Spring Break

What up yall? Whats everyone doing for spring break?

I am going to Georgia for an Ultimate Frisbee tournament. I am really stoked for it, its going to be a lot of fun. Its going to be uber cheap, gas is going to be around $100, camping will be like $15, and food wont be bad as I am going to eat pretty much the cheapest shit I can find and whatever I can bring with for free.

Any big plans? Post em up!
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-23-2007, 06:36 PM
EDMUND65's Avatar
EDMUND65 EDMUND65 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to EDMUND65
Re: Spring Break

Im goign to work 90 hrs that week... i have big plans to get kicked out of the house this summer.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-23-2007, 07:58 PM
steviek's Avatar
steviek steviek is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: Spring Break

We don't get spring break
__________________
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM.
18 Inch chrome rims
In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines,
1997 TSI AWD
Diamonds Are 4Ever
12.7 @ 107
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2007, 08:26 PM
crunchymilk55's Avatar
crunchymilk55 crunchymilk55 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to crunchymilk55
Re: Spring Break

studying for my MCAT in may.
__________________
now - 2000 civic
soon - 2002 is300
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Blackcrow64's Avatar
Blackcrow64 Blackcrow64 is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,621
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Spring Break

Spring break what? Oh yeah, thats right... Spring break... Oh how I miss those days...
__________________
-Brian
  • 92 Firebird sold
  • 97 Talon TSI AWD sold
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06 sold
  • 14 Silverado 1500
  • 26 Equinox RS
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2007, 10:03 PM
crunchymilk55's Avatar
crunchymilk55 crunchymilk55 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to crunchymilk55
Re: Spring Break

dammit blackcrow you keep freaking me out with your avatar. It looks like you're trying to see me naked or something.

and don't ask why I post naked
__________________
now - 2000 civic
soon - 2002 is300
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2007, 11:47 PM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,868
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Re: Spring Break

Lots of school work. Got that exhibition of mine to finish up and everything involved with that. There's tons of work I have to do. I'm going to try to stay out of the office as much as possible. Too much stuff to do.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ
Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Spring Break

Man, you guys FTL. Bunch of boring asses, I guess I will have to go out and have enough spring break fun for everyone . Our tournament goes from Monday to Friday plus we have around 30-35 hours of driving. Its going to be a long ass time, but hey, its Georgia in the spring. Cant argue with beaches, ultimate, running, camping, and maybe a little partying all rolled into one. I just hope we dont get hurricaned .
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:00 AM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,868
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Re: Spring Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor06
Man, you guys FTL. Bunch of boring asses, I guess I will have to go out and have enough spring break fun for everyone . Our tournament goes from Monday to Friday plus we have around 30-35 hours of driving. Its going to be a long ass time, but hey, its Georgia in the spring. Cant argue with beaches, ultimate, running, camping, and maybe a little partying all rolled into one. I just hope we dont get hurricaned .

Yeah... see the thing with me, is that I'm trying to graduate here. I have 78 days until my I walk across the stage and get all of my school behind me forever. I'm trying to get my GPA up to a 3.0 before I leave there also. For my Practicium class I have the big exhibition and everything that goes with it. 3 websites to make for a couple classes, a video project, a fossilized fish I have to dig out, a 30 page story, my portfolio in both digital and print, and probably some more stuff. It's a shit load of work that I'm willing to give to anyone who would like to help.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ
Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-24-2007, 02:42 AM
Blackcrow64's Avatar
Blackcrow64 Blackcrow64 is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,621
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Spring Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymilk55
dammit blackcrow you keep freaking me out with your avatar. It looks like you're trying to see me naked or something.

and don't ask why I post naked
I love my avatars... My pictures are the best ever... Especially all the drunken ones from tonight. (and some more videos. lol) They rock my socks off!!! lol
__________________
-Brian
  • 92 Firebird sold
  • 97 Talon TSI AWD sold
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06 sold
  • 14 Silverado 1500
  • 26 Equinox RS
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Bodack Bodack is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 250
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Bodack
Re: Spring Break

I'm doing the typical routine. Going to Florida, getting a hotel room with my girl, her friend, and her friend's boyfriend. Then we'll drink a lot, go on the beach, have sex, and eat seafood. In that order.
__________________
1993 Honda CBR900RR


1990 Talon TSi AWD - Sold
1990 Laser RS turbo - Sold
1993 Eclipse GS - Sold
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-24-2007, 11:52 AM
defiancy's Avatar
defiancy defiancy is offline
Stay classy San Diego
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,853
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Spring Break

I am just working. Work work work.
__________________
1991 GSX 2.3 Stroker
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-25-2007, 07:37 PM
gthompson97's Avatar
gthompson97 gthompson97 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,625
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to gthompson97 Send a message via MSN to gthompson97
Re: Spring Break

Snowboarding for 4 days in Big Sky, Montana baby, for probably the 8th year in a row. My family and 2 other families that I played hockey with their boys, which means there will be alot of snowboarding, some girls, and a LOT of drinking. Mmmm I can't wait.
__________________
95 Talon TSI AWD

97 Eclipse GST

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Shpyder's Avatar
Shpyder Shpyder is offline
Moderate moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,751
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Spring Break

I'll be going up to San Jose for a week to kick it with my cousins. Some well needed stress relief after this crazy quarter at school.
__________________


The daily driver. The weekend cruiser. The lazy shop hog.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 PM
blk_srt's Avatar
blk_srt blk_srt is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,318
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to blk_srt Send a message via MSN to blk_srt
Re: Spring Break

I'll have a week of sleeping in and working on the neon. I wish I could go somewhere but I just went on a cruise last month and I just got back today from a week in Arizona so I dont think I can complain
__________________

2004 Flame Red SRT-4
|Audiobahn 1200Q|Rockford 602s|Jensen flip out dvd|
Mods:
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts