|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a 1994 isuzu rodeo and I got in an accident and now the pcm gets no signal for the fuel pump to come on. I can bypass relay and the pump works. I have been told there is a fuel cut off swithch but i can't find one.
Please Help
Last edited by focus2win; 02-18-2007 at 06:35 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: no fuel after accident
on my 97 it is behind a removable access panel in the rear cargo area. I believe it is on the drivers side. There is a reset button there.
__________________
Life is good with my 97 Passport |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: no fuel after accident
that's interesting...
i can't find anything about it in my 1992 trooper helm manual (so far), and i can't find it (so far) in the new official isuzu online parts catalog http://www.myisuzuparts.com/ what engines do you guys have? maybe it's model specific? or was an OBDII ('96 and on) thing? could either of you, or anyone else, point me in the right direction? sounds like it would be a *very* good thing to know about i do know that the computer, through the fuel pump relay, shuts off the fuel pump if the computer doesn't get an ignition system signal, or if the key is in the ON position for more than 2 seconds. i figured that was the 'safety switch' in case of accident. what is the purpose of the switch you guys are talking about? thanks //bc
__________________
1992 trooper 3.2L v6 sohc automatic...as is i love a good intermittent electrical challenge. . .especially when it's someone else's. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: no fuel after accident
I fixed it!!! Yeah!!! there is no cut off switch. Never trust someone else that has checked the fuses check them yourself. I found one fuse out then traced the problem and found 3 wires cut and one shorted to ground. All is good for now.
thanks for the input Chris |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|