|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
anybody know if the deck hight on a b17 is the same as on a b18a1?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I feel so lonely...no one has replied yet...anybody know the answer to the above question
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
nobody likes me
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
No the problem is no one on here knows what Deck height is I bet. I do know what it is but unfortunately I could tell you what number you are looking for. Is deck height adjustable on a Honda? It is on an aircooled VW. What kind of compression are you looking to run? if you have the head CC and compression ratio that you are looking to run I can tell what deck height you should be shooting for.
__________________
Stop looking at my Autometer! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
deckhight can be adjusted with a kit. I just want to know if a ls crank will work in my b17 without slammin the pistons into the head. if the deck hight is the same on the two engines I know that the rod length and pistone width and the bore are all the same. the b17 pistons are a bit higher compression and the head is a little diffrent but as long as the two deck hights are the same I know it will work, and rais emy compression
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
the problem is that noone really knows in depth specifications on the B17 because it is so rare.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
the b17 is basically a b18c with a diffrent crank, so the b17 gsr and the b18 gsr have the same deck hight. I don't know if the ls is the same though
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
so does anyone know if the b18c and the b18a have the same deck hight
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Stop looking at my Autometer! |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why are you asking this in a civic forum move it to integra and you will get a better reply.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|