-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Buying Q&A
Register FAQ Community
Car Buying Q&A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
mckinncm mckinncm is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Best small SUV

I've just recently started thinking about buying a small SUV. I was just wondering what you all thought were the best ones in the category. Also, though I'm flip-flopping on the issue I'm thinking I want to stay with a manual transmission. I haven't looked at much but I didnt see the Saturn VUE's and I get the GM employee discount so that's kind of appealing. Other than that I haven't looked much. Any opinions as to what I should be looking at?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2007, 12:21 PM
PlayStation3 PlayStation3 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,446
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Best small SUV

personaly i love the way the mazda cx-7 looks
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Buying Q&A


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts