|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
co-ax repair
Ok, i started getting bad reception on my FM stations in my car (aftermarket radio), so i went straight to the antenna wire. When i pulled it out of the back of the radio, the end fell off. I think i know a way to fix this,but am not sure if there is an "appropriate" way to do so. Anyone know how to do this?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: co-ax repair
I can't say that I have ever fixed one (guess I have never broke one)
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: co-ax repair
Ya, i never have either. I've got another antenna cable, im thinking of just cutting that one and stripping the insulation over the shield and then from the core on the inside and just soldering them together. then some tape or wrap or something
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|