-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community
View Poll Results: Should 94svt5.0 be banned?
No question about it, Ban him! 1 20.00%
let him stay! other view points are good 2 40.00%
Dont really care one way or the other 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-22-2002, 08:34 PM
94svt5.0's Avatar
94svt5.0 94svt5.0 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,018
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So who thinks I should be banned?

The are several members on this board that think I should be banned. There reasons vary from day to day, but mostly they consist of not agreeing with their ideas or points of view. True, I am not a honda person, though I have one as a second car. I think hondas make good reliable economical sense for every day commuting, aswell as some preformance purposes. My purpose on this board is to read and participate in street racing and track discusions. I can provide a different view point as well as fact related information. Granted I will not agree with every statement made on this board nor will others always agree with me. This said let me know what you guys think. vote away
__________________
More photos and Info/website!
1994 Cobra
-off road h-pipe
-superchips power chips
-mac cold air induction
-BBK aluminum underdrive pullies
-pro-m 75mm bullet MAF
-18" konig wheels with nitto 555 zr tires
-Ford Racing 65mm throttlebody
-Ford Racing king cobra clutch
-Ford Racing 3:73 Gears
-Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft
-Bullit suspension/ springs,shocks,struts
-Aubrun HD limited slip Diff.
2002 subaru Impreza RS
- stock
1989 Toyota pickup 4x4
-K&N
  #2  
Old 09-22-2002, 09:13 PM
kidrocket kidrocket is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,399
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to kidrocket
i dont care. as long as what you are posting isnt meant to be inflammatory, i.e. geared towards pissing people off, diverse opinions are welcome
  #3  
Old 09-22-2002, 09:55 PM
Self's Avatar
Self Self is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Self
You can see the Cobra post for the reasons...But hey, you asked for it, you get it...No question, BAN YOU, like I've already said two or three times before.
__________________
There's no replacement for displacement...No, not even a turbo.
  #4  
Old 09-22-2002, 09:58 PM
94svt5.0's Avatar
94svt5.0 94svt5.0 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,018
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If the intentions of my post was to inflame, then why would I stay here? I have enough to do as it is, so I would not waste time on a board just to make peole mad.
__________________
More photos and Info/website!
1994 Cobra
-off road h-pipe
-superchips power chips
-mac cold air induction
-BBK aluminum underdrive pullies
-pro-m 75mm bullet MAF
-18" konig wheels with nitto 555 zr tires
-Ford Racing 65mm throttlebody
-Ford Racing king cobra clutch
-Ford Racing 3:73 Gears
-Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft
-Bullit suspension/ springs,shocks,struts
-Aubrun HD limited slip Diff.
2002 subaru Impreza RS
- stock
1989 Toyota pickup 4x4
-K&N
  #5  
Old 09-22-2002, 10:00 PM
carrrnuttt's Avatar
carrrnuttt carrrnuttt is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A poll will neither help or make a difference. If everybody else wants to ban you and I don't, then you won't be(unless another mod has different ideas). If they don't want you banned and I do, you will be, simple as that. As of now, I don't really want you banned, but if you persist in your attitude, I would ask of you to please go to the Ford forums and talk all the smack about Hondas you want there.

P.S. You've never really posted about any race you have had in here, although you do persist in saying you take most Hondas...so that means you race them a lot...go ahead and post that race...that's a good way of proving your point, staying inside the forum topic, and being entertaining instead of irritating...and you can do all of this all at the same time.
__________________
2002_Nissan_Maxima_6-speed
 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts