|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Engine swap
Does anybody know where I can get an engine swap performed for a Honda anywhere in the Washington, DC metropolitan area?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Metro Motorworks- Columbia, MD. sorry I do not have their phone #.
New Again- Silver Spring, MD, i think? Import Sports, Glen Burnie Md - 410-553-6910 JE Import Performance, he is north of Baltimore. check www.jeimportperformance.com If you are near VA you could also go to INLINE PRO. I watched their Civic click off a 9.84 one night during testing runs at my track. I have attended street races with those guys as well and watched a sleeper of a 94 hatch whip the shit out of a hooked up 5.0. B18C5's are niiiiice.
__________________
Stop looking at my Autometer! |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|