-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > M3
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2002, 04:09 AM
strider209 strider209 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2001 M3 Cabrio advice

I'm a prospective buyer of a previously owned 2001 M3 (sorry can't afford a new one) I'm still not planning on purchasing one until spring '03 but they already seem hard to find. Looking around on the net, they sell in the upper $40's Anyway my question, any guesses on about how much a '01 will go for say in spring/summer '03? I know it depends on the mileage, upgrades, etc. but I'm looking for a price range estimate. Furthermore, in this price range what would be a comparable vehicle? I'm also looking a a CLK430 but IMO they are more luxurious/less performance driven when compared to the M3. Thanks in advance for any help!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > M3


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts