|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like this CRX good looks not riced out clean!
__________________
(I hear what you are saying but I feel you are lieing to me, would love to say to BUSH!) "Don't trip, skip, pinch your forehead"! 1988 CRX Si 2001 CBR 600F4i Silver & black FAST! 2004 Toyota Tundra (TRD) 2002 dodge grand caravan. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey that's nice! The rims throw me off a bit though. I'm not a real big fan of "chromeys"
__________________
![]() Whatchoo lookin' at??? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice striping ....kewl car..above is a picture of mine
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
BTW the reason it shows a red X is becuase you cant share pics from geocities you have to use a different host
__________________
AF's resident BMC expert One by one the penguins steal my sanity |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry, the first time i saw that it had a red x
__________________
AF's resident BMC expert One by one the penguins steal my sanity |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will pass on both.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
red X
:alien2: lucky it has an redX for you than:alien2:
greets from holland |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the first one...although it needs some skirts to go with the front and rear bumper.....:bandit:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
... the rims weigh more than the car does...
__________________
![]() blatch likes caffeine. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Nice CRX Pic
Quote:
:bandit: surely, you must be kidding??? That car is........ i don't know..... just...... wrong.
__________________
95 BMW ///M3 |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
eww i don't like it
what were they thinking
__________________
90- crx si w/ a D16a Vtec and a few goodies, oh and 60k miles on it heh |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
All I have to say is bling bling.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
poor car never had a chance did it, someone save it before it gets any worse
__________________
" Owning a Type-R is like being married to a southern woman, you have to beat the shit out of it before it does anything" -ME I'm the SPCA for EF's 2 88 crx si's 90 crx hf 90 crx si 89 civic dx 91 civic std New edition - 90 civic std |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm... not bad.....
.... if you give it a new paint job (one solid color, thx), put some 15-16" rims on it, and shoot the guy who made that poor car suffer. And who knows what might need to be done to the inside. Otherwise it's pretty wrong. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think those rims are rather hienous. Too big, too chrome. Could do with a repaint too... otherwise, it'd look good. C'mon, it's an EF CRX!
__________________
Proud member of AF's Kiwi Crew ![]() 1987 JDM 4th Gen Civic Si Hatch ZC powered |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|