-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific
Register FAQ Community
Non Specific This is the forum to post and generalized racing questions.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-17-2006, 08:59 PM
clawhammer's Avatar
clawhammer clawhammer is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,945
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hyde appears in Grassroots motorsports!!!

I received my latest issue of Grassroots motorsports today, and on page 150 there is an article about the Giants Despair hillclimb with a picture of Jeff's MR2. I'll see if I can scan the page tomorrow. Congrats to Hyde!!!
__________________
2001 Honda S2000 New Formula Red

Mods:
Engine: Comptech Air Intake Box, miscellanous chrome dress up pieces
Suspension: Comptech front strut tower bar
Exterior: Grillcraft grill, lots of wax
Interior: Rick's leather console cover, Muz one-piece luxury floormats, Rick's windscreen,
Electronics/Audio: Polk speakers
Wheels/tires: 18" SSR Competition wheels with 225/40 and 255/35 tires

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Mad_Maxima's Avatar
Mad_Maxima Mad_Maxima is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 979
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mad_Maxima
Re: Hyde appears in Grassroots motorsports!!!

haha, thats pretty sweet, id like to see that scan
__________________


XBOX Live Gamertag: atxsbigwalt add me!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2006, 07:03 AM
JekylandHyde's Avatar
JekylandHyde JekylandHyde is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hyde appears in Grassroots motorsports!!!

Hey clawhammer,

Thanks for pointing it out. I really appreciate it as I would be really be
bummed if I missed it. It was pointed out a week or so ago on MR2OC
and we discussed it on the grassroots motorsports board as well.

Regardless, I appreciate it.

I was told way back in '04 sometime, that there was a photo of Hyde at one
of the import drag events in a magazine. It was just a general photo of the pits and Hyde just happened to be the front car. It was just after I had started putting vinyl on the car.

I would pay to get a copy of that, but I have no idea what mag it was. I know it was not the realy main streamers (Turbo, Sport Compact, Super Street) ... but I have never seen it
__________________
Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports <-- Get the book! - books are now available for shipment
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts