|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1999 Q45
Hello I am looking to buy a 1999 Q45. Could you guys tell me anything I need to know. I know the timing chain/belt change is a must. It is a 1999 with 98k for about 11,000.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Timng chain should not be a problem.
Get the Infiniti Dealer performed service history by submitting the VIN to your local friendly service writer and have a Senior Ininiti technician inspect it. Pay attention to the condition of the fluids. If not otherwise indicated, plan on valve cover gaskets, plugs, EGR , TB, plenum and IAC valve cleaning, plugs, shock absorbers and associated rubber and front spring bearings, tension rod bearings, and all fluids and filters.
__________________
Brian 1995 Q45 & Q45t 2000 Q45 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|