|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Suspension setups, shocks, springs, tires, handling. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need some help
Hey guys i have a 00 g20 and got ground control coil overs and i put in the KYB AGX's in the front but my coil overs wont let me lower my car as low as before. i used to be able to tuck my wheels but now they wont go lower than a one finger gap. does anyone know why or how i could drop it lower.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it was designed that way.
The front suspension travel sucks so even having a 1 finger gap will result in a crappy ride. ![]() you could always cut some of the sleeve off the GC to bring it down |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you get the Motivational Engineering (motivational.net) rear upper mounts you'll get way more travel in the back.
Also, did you get the urethane bumpstops with your coilovers? Did the coilovers include the GC aluminum top mounts? I agree with Boogie, if you tuck your car in the front you'll likely damage a lot of stuff and have worse ride/handling than stock. I'm amazed how many more paint chips and scrapes I get with only 1 finger gap up front on stock rims. Don |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|