-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Probe
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-16-2006, 11:00 AM
texasmade9 texasmade9 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fuel pump

I have a 1994 ford probe gt and a few weeks ago the fuel cutout light came on and my car started to bog out so i figured it is the fuel pump. But i dont know wut i need to do to replace it.. I just got the part and now i need to put it the car.. How do i replace the fuel pump?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-18-2007, 10:32 AM
GT24V GT24V is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: fuel pump

I'd spend 15 bucks on the haynes book, it'll help you a lot telling you step by step what to do. The fuel pump is located inside the fuel tank so you'll have to remove the tank first. It can be a bitch when the tank straps bolts are too rusted. It's kind of a big job if you've never done it. I'd make sure the fuel pump is really the problem before I'd relace it, you can always bring it back to the store.
Good luck.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Probe


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts