-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Performance
Register FAQ Community
Performance Discuss Engine, Suspension, Drivetrain, and all other performance modifications here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-17-2006, 07:49 AM
KKOBGTE KKOBGTE is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Svo V8 Swap

I know that I should not, but I think I've found the car to do it with. I want to roadrace, autocross, & drift. I have a '91 gt that I do it all with now and I could make that my track car and pull all the streetable bs off of it and drive the svo, but I need the v8. Please advise if you can.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2006, 09:17 AM
TheStang00's Avatar
TheStang00 TheStang00 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,958
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Svo V8 Swap

bigger turbo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2006, 01:30 PM
neatofrito1618 neatofrito1618 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 952
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to neatofrito1618 Send a message via Yahoo to neatofrito1618
Re: Svo V8 Swap

If you're into autocross and all that then I'd keep the 2.3
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-17-2006, 04:57 PM
BlackGT2000's Avatar
BlackGT2000 BlackGT2000 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,796
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Svo V8 Swap

Why tear apart the SVO I would leave that car the way it is. I would tear appart the GT and make it into a more focused race car.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Performance


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts