-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Red face My sketch

First post here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Mshkttck's Avatar
Mshkttck Mshkttck is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,203
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

It looks pretty good. The perspectives are perfect and the lines are clean.
__________________

mshkttck: you are a
mshkttck: LYER!!!
mshkttck: LIER!!
alex: liar?
mshkttck: LIAR, yes, thank you
alex: haha
alex: rofl
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Preferredline Preferredline is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal_GUN
First post here.
Very nice.
I'm new on here myself.
You'll find some incredible work here by some very talented individuals!
I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

Thx.It is now colored and I've fixed all mistakes but I can't have a pic of it. Cause it is in Institute.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preferredline
Very nice.
I'm new on here myself.
You'll find some incredible work here by some very talented individuals!
I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome.
Yeah I was watching a lot. A lot of great works.
my self. I'm going to study transportation design.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Blip's Avatar
Blip Blip is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

A nice sketch, good line work.
Hope that you can someday post the colored version.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-29-2006, 03:50 PM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
Re: My sketch

Great job! I really like the design!

If it was done freehand, you're awesome. If it was drawn with a ruler, throw the ruler away. But that's only my personal oppinion.
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

I'll post it. When I'll get to Italy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightvision
Great job! I really like the design!

If it was done freehand, you're awesome. If it was drawn with a ruler, throw the ruler away. But that's only my personal oppinion.
Freehand mostly
It's one pretty old. I broke my arm month ago pretty hard(With surgery). Now have to practice a lot to get back to this level.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-29-2006, 10:08 PM
69charger426 69charger426 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 443
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal_GUN
Freehand mostly
It's one pretty old. I broke my arm month ago pretty hard(With surgery). Now have to practice a lot to get back to this level.
thats really good, for a freehand sketch, looks lke a ford, i d like to see the colored version.
I kno what you mean with hurting your arm and having to work from the bottom to get back up to a certain level, my incident didnt involve my art but it was the same concept
__________________

_________D12________
R.I.P. DeSHAUN HOLTON
aka BIG PROOF 1973-2006
"They say the good die Young..."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-30-2006, 03:11 AM
<<Si-Vtec>> <<Si-Vtec>> is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to <<Si-Vtec>>
Re: My sketch

that is a very good sketch!
show some more work if u have.........
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-30-2006, 05:14 AM
Metal_GUN's Avatar
Metal_GUN Metal_GUN is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My sketch

I'll post more later.
Thanx for comments.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-30-2006, 07:50 AM
G-man422's Avatar
G-man422 G-man422 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to G-man422
Re: My sketch

nice work. i really enjoy the lines of the car.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-30-2006, 01:55 PM
porscheguy9999's Avatar
porscheguy9999 porscheguy9999 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to porscheguy9999
Re: My sketch

Main, you da shiznit. Good wizzerk.
__________________
Currently:
1998 BMW 328is black/black coupe 5MT

Thanks to Nicecar!

Got a Facebook? Join the AF group!
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213949483&ref=mf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-02-2006, 09:02 PM
GirlBear's Avatar
GirlBear GirlBear is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,040
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: My sketch

I like it. And Ill tell ya why. Its clean, very tight very eye appealing. good work!
__________________

http://jowulf.deviantart.com/
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts