-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > Z3
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-30-2002, 03:06 PM
leoz3 leoz3 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Intake

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add some horsepower to my car. I wondering what should I get. I have a 1998 Z3 1.9 any ideas would be great, or is there a good site to look at for parts. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2002, 09:01 AM
leoz3 leoz3 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So does anybody know anything on this site!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-07-2002, 06:54 PM
fusionpunch fusionpunch is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ebay or Dinan $$$$

I have seen a really nice one for $159 on ebay , they are made by benferperformance.com I think. Or if ya got the cash go with Dinan .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2003, 03:37 PM
lowridder11 lowridder11 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 615
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to lowridder11
AC Schintzer
Dinan
ebay(of course)
Bava Auto
www.bavaauto.com
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2003, 03:38 PM
lowridder11 lowridder11 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 615
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to lowridder11
never mind about the web site link
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2003, 11:40 AM
e30_332_s52 e30_332_s52 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to e30_332_s52
Smile

Do you want a cold-air intake? Because I can sell you one by UUC if you want. Contact me if you need any other BMW parts by OEM or UUC.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-20-2004, 11:26 PM
DinoGTS DinoGTS is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
intake

Hey, I have a 1996 Z3 1.9 and just got a ROAR intake from roarinc.com. I think its gained me about 10 hp and is pretty cool. Go with Dinan if you can afford it but this is a nice alternative. Write me if you have anymore questions.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > Z3


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts