|
Brake Lamp and ABS lamp
Alright guys I got a problem. For about a month now when I accelerate from a start or take a turn fast, on the dash of my 96 prelude SI I get a red warning that says Brake.(now this is the same warning that you get when the parking brake is on except that it is a different sensor. One time when I recieved the brake indication I pulled up on the brake lever and the lamp got brighter which means that there are two seperate sensors and two seperate bulbs lighting the same indicator, so when the brake lamp comes on while driving its not the parking brake). moving on. In the past week now when the brake light comes on the yellow ABS light will also illuminate. The brake light will turn off after about 20 seconds and the ABS will remain on until the ignition is turned off. Anyone have any clue what could be causing this? Thanks guys
|