-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > GMC > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-23-2006, 06:43 AM
kandrewpiano kandrewpiano is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GMC Vandura Window

I have a 1994 GMC Vandura. The drivers side electric window has stopped working. Before it stopped it would go down but only up sometimes.I think I need to replace the motor in the door. How can I be sure and is there an easy way to take it out and install a new one. I already have the inner door panel out. Thanks
DKA
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > GMC > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts