|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Porsche 935
Hello!
That's my newest project. It's Revell Germany Porsche 935 in 1:32 scale. It's my first model in so small scale, so sorry for all bugs and my mistakes. I don't know what to tell more, so I get you photos :P If anybody want something, just ask me, I will answer. ![]() Oh, and I know photos are bad. Sorry for that And sorry for bad english.Feedback please! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Porsche 935
looks clean!
__________________
![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Porsche 935
incredible job! that is perferect for that scale
__________________
my name is andrew feel free to call me by it. and don't expect much from me. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|