-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-30-2006, 05:13 PM
ninemmeter ninemmeter is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to ninemmeter
FS -91 Eclipse parts

I have the rear hatch w/glass,dark green in color that is faded but no dents or rust.Left tail light,reflector between tail lights,left frt turn and park lights and all glass except for w/s.$15.00 each peice.Local pick up only.I am located in East Lynne,Mo.

Last edited by ninemmeter; 07-31-2006 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Seems I upset a couple of people because I didn't post to their liking.My apologies to them and anyone else I upset.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

No copy-and-paste or even a link?
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-30-2006, 09:37 PM
l_eclipse_l's Avatar
l_eclipse_l l_eclipse_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,772
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninemmeter
Parts are listed in Cars/Parts for sale forum
Yeah seriously, you should give a link or repost it not just a "go somewhere else if you care" type of post.
__________________
'92 3000gt SL

Zoom Stage 1 Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjewer1
I disagree. Better is better. Bigger is just bigger.

I just made that up, and I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-30-2006, 09:47 PM
AbsoluteGTR's Avatar
AbsoluteGTR AbsoluteGTR is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteGTR Send a message via MSN to AbsoluteGTR
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eclipse_l
Yeah seriously, you should give a link or repost it not just a "go somewhere else if you care" type of post.
It would have been way easier to just copy and paste....

I dont understand when people do dumb shit like that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

You asked for it homeboy. It wouldnt have taken any more knowledge of computers to just tell us what you were selling rather than just telling us to go look for it. Its pretty typical around here for someone to be selling something and only give a half assed decription, no pictures, and no price. Shit man, you didnt even give us the half assed description!
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2006, 06:34 PM
l_eclipse_l's Avatar
l_eclipse_l l_eclipse_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,772
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninemmeter
I have the rear hatch w/glass,dark green in color that is faded but no dents or rust.Left tail light,reflector between tail lights,left frt turn and park lights and all glass except for w/s.$15.00 each peice.Local pick up only.
Post is much better, but you forget to mention your location.

Also, the PM was not necessary but it is appeciated.
__________________
'92 3000gt SL

Zoom Stage 1 Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjewer1
I disagree. Better is better. Bigger is just bigger.

I just made that up, and I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eclipse_l
Also, the PM was not necessary but it is appeciated.
Thanks!
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-31-2006, 07:40 PM
AbsoluteGTR's Avatar
AbsoluteGTR AbsoluteGTR is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteGTR Send a message via MSN to AbsoluteGTR
Re: FS -91 Eclipse parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eclipse_l
Post is much better, but you forget to mention your location.

Also, the PM was not necessary but it is appeciated.
I agree, but it the thought that counts.

Welcome to AF....dont screw up so badly next time just playing
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts