|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
'89' Lxi rough Idle
I just bought an '89' Lxi EFI 4cyl, 135,000 mis. and it's in good shape but it idles rough. when it is cold it idles at about 1200 rpms smooth and after a couple of minuts it drops down to about 800 rpms and idle rough. I'm told that 800rpms is about right. It runs good just going down the road. when I turn on electrical things like the head lights or rear defroster the idle gets even rougher. the repair invoices show tht the timming belt was replaced and the vacuum advance.
any help will be appreaciated thanks,Jimmy |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '89' Lxi rough Idle
Motor mounts, maybe. The symptoms are right.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|