|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Interior | Audio | Security Tech forum to assist in Honda/Acura Interior, Audio and Security. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cd Player
I HAVE A CD PLAYER IN MY 1992 PRELUDE SONY XPLODE. IT TURNS ON BUT NO SOUND IS HEARD. i CHECKED ALL WIRING AND IT IS ALL GOOD. WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Cd Player
Well I have only one suggestion... the wiring isn't all good. Check again. Something has to be wrong. Cuz if not, then that would mean ALL your speakers blew out completely, at once... I don't think so.
Is the remote wire (light blue I believe) hooked up like its supposed to be? A lot of people forget about it
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|