-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Mirage
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-18-2006, 10:15 PM
SATANZ31 SATANZ31 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
difference in '95 and '97 alternators???

First off, please for give me for I am a noob. I am trying to find out the difference between the '95 1.5 liter alternator and the '97 1.5 liter alternator?

I'm trying to put a 180 amp alternator in my 97 de but I can only find the 180amp for the 95 1.5 liter. how different are these alternators? I'm plenty mechanically capable if it can be done.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Mirage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts