|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Stereo Installation
I just bought an 01 LS and it only had a tape/cd changer controller radio, so I bought an indash Alpine CD changer on ebay that should go right in (I hope).
Could someone tell me if it is something easy to change, and what I would need to do to replace it. Thanks... |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Stereo Installation
Just unscrew the dash, and pull the old unit out. Or if you have some left over cash, best buy will install it for around $30
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Stereo Installation
__________________
Quik LS - Austin, TX more, more, more..... #0018 ESP SCCA solo2 LLSOC.com - President see my mean LS see my Lotus Esprit - Quiker |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|