|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
5-speed changeover kit
FYI, I am selling a 5-speed changover kit for 5th gen civics on ebay, I thought someone here might want it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1 If posting ebay links here is against the rules then I am sorry, I was not aware, please let me know if it is.
__________________
An aluminum wing has the same effect as a rainbow sticker. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 5-speed changeover kit
if you can, copy and paste the info to here please.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5-speed changeover kit
Here is the text contained in the auction:
----------------------------------------------------------------- The auction is for a used OEM 5-speed changeover kit for a 92-95 honda civic, it may work on a 96-01 aswell but I have not tried it so I am not sure. The kit contains everything needed to change a 2-door, 4-door or hatchback civic from automatic to 5-speed except for the transmission and computer because some motors may require a different transmission and computer, however this kit will work for any stock civic motor and all common swaps. The kit contains: All 3 pedals, shift boot and knob, slave cylinder, shifter, mounting hardware and fluid lines. I suggest buying the computer and transmission localy at a salvage yard whereas the lines im selling in this kit are usualy cut by salvage yards for fast engine removal. This item is used but in perfect condition. I have a low transaction count because this is a new business account, we have a varified paypal account. Shipping for this item is FREE!!!
__________________
An aluminum wing has the same effect as a rainbow sticker. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5-speed changeover kit
The auction ended without any bids, its been relisted at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
__________________
An aluminum wing has the same effect as a rainbow sticker. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|