|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I have a 2002 Camaro V6 that I recently had in the shop. My question is I had 4 rotors replaced and the total bill with labour was $400.00. I have never had this done before so I am unsure what is a normal bill for this type of job. Does this amount sound high? Thanks
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Service Question
Well the cost of rotors varies close to 100 bucks.. so considering that all 4 would equal to 400 i'd say that it's fair. But again I could be wrong.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Service Question
sounds about right to me.... especially when most places charge atleast $40-60/hr for labor.
__________________
90 Camaro RS V6 - swapped to V8 -350 block, GM Vortec L31 Heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM Vortec intake, 750cfm carb, CompCams XE268 Camshaft ESTIMATED 360-420 hp 380-430lb/ft torque
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Service Question
Thanks guys
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Service Question
That's why you do it yourself...
__________________
1994 3.4L Chevrolet Camaro - No more 2006 Hyundai Sonata |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Service Question
Kind of late to tell him that because it's already been done.
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Service Question
I know, hindsight is always 20/20
__________________
1994 3.4L Chevrolet Camaro - No more 2006 Hyundai Sonata |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|