|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
couple a' chops
![]() ![]() tell me whatcha think! :toothless |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
the wrx looks pretty good, except it looks like it's not lowered evenly, and the hatch it so-so, it looks good except whatever happened to the hood, and you chose one of the hardest pics to do (reflection).
__________________
"One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim." |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: couple a' chops
um.... it's siting at stock height.....
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gotta change the reflection now to
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
the reflection one, does blow. Some one I know insisted that if I was to do it that I used those 2 cars and that was the only angle I had of them...
ok, you win I jsut suck and make up all these excuses
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|