-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-31-2006, 03:40 PM
ArSargE7 ArSargE7 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Alarm System

About a year ago my truck’s alarm started acting up. Whenever I unlock the drivers door using my key the alarm goes off. If I unlock the passenger door with the key the alarm does not go off.

So every time I unlock the truck with my key, I must unlock the passenger door first. Then I have the option of opening the passenger door and unlocking all the doors with unlock button or walking around to the driver’s door and unlock it with the key.

Does anyone have an idea as to how to fix this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2006, 02:34 AM
2eyefishclaw's Avatar
2eyefishclaw 2eyefishclaw is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 828
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 2eyefishclaw Send a message via Yahoo to 2eyefishclaw
Re: Alarm System

dont use the power lock button to lock the doors then you wont set the alarm
or if you are using keyless entry transmitter to lock it also use that to unlock it
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts