-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Audio
Register FAQ Community
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-24-2006, 12:18 PM
megadeth8318 megadeth8318 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sentrek equalizer

I recently found an equalizer in the bottom of my closet, a sentrek saq-1709 7 band equalizer. Does anyone either have or know where I could find a wiring diagram because I don't know which wires are which.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2006, 06:22 PM
PaulD PaulD is offline
Audio Guy
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 4,701
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PaulD Send a message via Yahoo to PaulD
Re: sentrek equalizer

holy crap ..... I haven't heard that name in YEARS
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Audio


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts