-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Let's get Technical!
Register FAQ Community
Let's get Technical! Discussion for hardcore in-depth motor heads!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-20-2006, 03:21 PM
mango1 mango1 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 111
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to mango1
Need to get my car refed

I need to get my hatch refed ( I think) its a 92dx with a 93si motor d16z6 any ways I have talked to the dmv and and looked on the bar website but it dosnt list any stations for the test Im in sacramento any help Im doing this so I can sell the car. my datsun 510 needs a new motor.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-23-2006, 08:58 PM
superbluecivicsi superbluecivicsi is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,039
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Need to get my car refed

the dmv can provide you with a list. maybe even the chp.

is the car registered under your name? clean title? current registration?condition? its a 92 dx hatch or coupe? how much you looking to get rid of it for? asking price? pix if possible?
__________________
99 [email protected] psi si- I voted for the Terminator for Gov.
95 HB- B16a2- SC34@12psi
WTB: USDM B16a2 or B16a3 complete short block. pm is the key.
FS: B series InlinePro cast mani, PnH RC 550s, and Hondata S2b. pm me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-24-2006, 02:24 PM
mango1 mango1 is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 111
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to mango1
Re: Need to get my car refed

it is currently nonoped Its a clean title I have a post up for sale in the classified ads here Ill take 2400 for it cause I moving. and I asked the dmv and they didnt help but thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Smoghog Smoghog is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 169
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Need to get my car refed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango1
it is currently nonoped Its a clean title I have a post up for sale in the classified ads here Ill take 2400 for it cause I moving. and I asked the dmv and they didnt help but thanks.
Try this
http://www.smogcheck.ca.gov/StationL...ationList.aspx

Your welcome.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Let's get Technical!


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts