-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-10-2006, 10:00 PM
demotim00 demotim00 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 233
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
94 altima idle

I know this may sound a little stupid but Ive yet to figure it out. What is the idle speed supposed to be a 94 Altima, because I believe I may have a problem with low idle, but before I can say I do I first need to know what the idle should be?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Altima


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts