|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just bought a 351cleveland, i can't wait to strip it apart and rebuild. I've been reading alot of the forum about the clevelands. I found that a lot would rather get rid of it for another engine. Is it worth it? to spend money and time. Im planning on putting it in my 68mustang, which has the straight 6cyl in it. Anyone to shine a light into this matter. Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 351 cleveland
What engine would you get instead? Since you already have it just use it, 351C's are not bad engines.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 351 cleveland
on the contrary... the 351c is an excellent motor. definatly stick with it. it has canted valves and flows much better than a 351w. for whatever its worth... my uncle used to race late models and he had a 351c, he was the only ford in the field and he had way more power that all the chevys out there, he did win quite a few races with that thing. its a good engine.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 351 cleveland
Quote:
I could always go with 289.....but i just saw a for sale sign, "engine for sale" ask what engine and $150 for the 351 and C4 trans. I'm trying to find articles and performance parts for the engine. thanks i appreciate the comment. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 351 cleveland
Quote:
I've been looking for parts in general and performance parts, it seems like there's not a lot out there for the 351c compare to the 351w. Maybe im not looking hard enough. Thanks for the comment. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 351 cleveland
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|