-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-29-2006, 10:47 AM
manwiththeplan88's Avatar
manwiththeplan88 manwiththeplan88 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Painting side mirror

I recently bought a new side mirror for one side which looks really good, but my other one looks real old. If I were to paint it what kind of paint should I get to make it shiny like my new one which looks as if it has a clear coat and where can I get it? Also do I need to sand it before painting and if so with what grit sand paper?
__________________
1997 Blazer LS 4dr
180,000 miles
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Eslhockey92g's Avatar
Eslhockey92g Eslhockey92g is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Painting side mirror

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=391672

Id assume that would work the same on the mirrors as well
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts