|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
power loss 03 Envoy
I have an 03 Envoy XL 6 cyl and i have noticed a drop in power. It seems rather sluggish. I have had the fuel filter replaced and the injectors cleaned. It has 64k on it. I am about to take a long trip. Should i get it tuned up?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: power loss 03 Envoy
Misfire, hesitation, stumble?, loss of power is too general for an online diagnosis, any check engine lite?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: power loss 03 Envoy
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: power loss 03 Envoy
Get it to a shop ,may be a misfire but usually the cel would be on, rough idle indicate san issue with the ignition most of time, these engines can be tough to diagnose without a scanner.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: power loss 03 Envoy
Yes, this is difficult without a SES light, or a code scan. I'd start by spray cleaning out the throttle body.
Joel
__________________
2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i base CVT 2016 Nissan Quest SV |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|