-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-23-2006, 09:27 PM
solarflareq solarflareq is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fellow canadians.

Does anyone have any reputable, Competitive priced ,easily managed online retail sites up there sleaves?

I would love to do some priceing out of afew things online if I could look on a reputable site that I can actually find what I want this would be alot easyer :P

Few things im looking to still price out would be .. lift kit for my 93 S10-Blazer.
some engine parts aswell. and maybe some body kit stuff. ..

thanks in advance

and im mainly looking for a canadian site here to avoid extra shipping expense and hassles.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2006, 12:36 AM
OverBoardProject OverBoardProject is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,931
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: fellow canadians.

Where's Whitecourt?

And what are you looking for?

I've got an on-line source for engine parts, plus if you live in BC I might know how you can get discounts in Lordco
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2006, 04:57 AM
DjEarth DjEarth is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: fellow canadians.

Custom Truck Toys in Grande Prairie is a excellent retailer.
http://www.customtrucktoys.ca/

The website more so lists the companies they deal with..just give them a call and let them know what you are looking for. They search out the best deal for ya.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2006, 10:41 PM
solarflareq solarflareq is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: fellow canadians.

thx DjEarth thats like 2hrs distance from me..

whitecourt is in alberta OBP prettymuch between edmonton and GrandPrarie.
you would drive right threw it if you ever went that way. alaska highway runs threw here.:P
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-24-2006, 10:44 PM
OverBoardProject OverBoardProject is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,931
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: fellow canadians.

Thanks for the info solarflareq, I really don't think that I'll be driving very much of the alaska hwy anytime soon. But I've probably been through the area with a lousy job that I had once (sysmic)
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts